Semiconductor recruitment team
Quanta has an established semiconductor team focused on delivering specialist resources to the semiconductor sector.
- +44 (0) 1442 869 214
- E-mail Ben
- +44 (0) 1442 860 504
- E-mail Marcin
About the team
Quanta’s semiconductor recruitment team is led by Ben Alger.
Ben Alger – Business Unit Leader. Ben has a strong background in technical recruitment and benefits from over four years’ experience. Ben was recruited specifically to head up our semiconductor team and, since joining, has successfully established several key relationships with global organisations within this sector.
Marcin Buczakowski - principal consultant. Marcin joined Quanta in 2011 and has 3 ears’ experience in Technical recruitment with a BSc in Computing in his portfolio. Marcin was recruited specifically to work within the cloud technology team and, since joining, has successfully established several key relationships with global organisations in this sector.
Our semiconductor background
Quanta has a proven track record, providing a broad range of technical professionals within the semiconductor sector. We often work with organisations across multiple locations, predominantly across Western Europe.
Quanta has built a strong network of professional engineers and managers, enabling us to deliver a practical, straightforward recruitment solution that is governed by our unique processes and procedures. Our passion for getting things right and our tireless focus have enabled us to develop an excellent reputation within the telecoms and semiconductor sector.
Typical roles filled:
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Software Design Engineer
- Metrology Engineer
- Optical Engineer
- RF Test Engineer
Typical skills/technologies supplied:
- R&D – test and development, feasibility studies, product optimisation
- Design – 2D & 3D CAD, mechanical, electrical, structural, systems engineering, new product introduction, software engineering
- Technologies and development – RF, analogue, mixed-signal, mechatronic system design, silicon wafer, laser, optical, immersion, vacuum, integrated circuit design
- Management - technical and commercial programme/project management, planning, delivery and implementation
- Manufacture – production/manufacturing management, production planning, MRP/ERP, lean methodologies, continuous improvement