Why work for Quanta?
Quanta is a rewarding and enjoyable place to work, where the talented can progress without limit.
At Quanta, we know that to truly perform in their roles, people need to enjoy what they do, be suitably rewarded – and have the ability to progress their careers.
Quanta is a great place to work – we’re small enough to operate almost as if we were a family business, but big enough to compete with the industry’s leaders.
Here are ten reasons for working with Quanta – and they’re written by our employees!
- No restrictions on career opportunities
- Great location to work – no more struggling into the City
- Competitive salary; transparent salary and commission scheme
- Very friendly team
- You are valued as a person, for the person you are
- Well-established business that’s not a large national company
- Open-minded culture – and no politics!
- Great training
- The management listens!
- Global business prospects
We have a truly great working atmosphere, built on teamwork, where people can progress based on their performance and abilities. Some of our own directors have worked their way up from the sales and recruitment teams – proving that at Quanta there is no ceiling to achievement.
We work in a focused set of industries, providing a service that is almost obsessive in its attention to detail and desire for quality. We like people who are self-starters, can think outside the box, and work well within a team.