Active Directory Administrator
This vacancy has now expired
As an Active Directory Admin you will:
- Design, deploy and support Active Directory infrastructure including system monitoring, alerting and reporting
- Design, implement and maintain File and Print server infrastructure
- Prepare technical documentation
- Run RAP Assessments for AD and related infrastructure
- Support and troubleshoot along with any other associated duties
- Role will include one week of on call
- Proven troubleshooting and support experience on Windows Server environments and Active Directory (5+ years).
- Experience in large-scale IT environments with experience in installation, configuration and support of multi-site, multi domain/forest offering high availability and disaster recovery
- Extensive experience with hardening, recovery and troubleshooting of Active Directory
- Experience in configuring auditing policies for AD objects, implement and manage Group Policy configurations and DNS infrastructure
- Good PowerShell scripting skills
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and firewalls
This is a global client that will look fantastic on your CV and the people that work there are some of the best, most talented IT professionals around. In addition, Valencia is an excellent city for contractors to live, work and stay. It offers so much including great food and excellent year round weather, lots of activities, amazing people, sport, history and much, much more. Plus the cost of living there is very affordable. If you're a local candidate or if you fancy a change and some winter sun please get in touch now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Datacenter Technician - Valencia - Long term Contract Long term contract role based in Valencia, Spain working for an international organization and focusing on the physical support of an onsite
Windows System Administrator - Valencia - Contract Excellent opportunity for a Windows Administrator (Sys Admin) to join an international client and a multinational team providing on-going support
Collaboration System Administrator - Contract - Valencia Excellent long-term contract opportunity for a Collaboration Systems Administrator to join a multinational organisation in Valencia,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.