ADC Lab Analyst
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are seeking an ADC Lab Analyst to join the team on a contract basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this ADC Lab Analyst role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take responsibility for Raw Material, Intermediate and Drug Substance testing to meet compliance requirements and customer targets.
- Ensure all testing activities comply with cGMP.
- Test Raw Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance, Drug products in accordance with Quality Standard and/or other approved protocols.
- Document all testing activities and to input results into computerised lab systems.
- Provide analytical support to product quality investigations and new product demonstrations under the supervision of the Laboratory Leader or designate.
- Complete testing as required on samples to support process changes.
Requirements as an ADC Lab Analyst:
- Minimum of BSc in Chemistry or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- HPLC/GC and Ion Chromotography experience in addition to wet chemistry techniques.
- Empower experience is an advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Engineer – 12-month contract – Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a CQV Engineer to
Chemical Engineer – Pharmaceuticals – Tipperary - Contract Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of
QC Bioassay Analyst - Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.