ADC Lab Analyst
This vacancy has now expired
Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are seeking an ADC Lab Analyst to join the team on a contract basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this ADC Lab Analyst role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take responsibility for Raw Material, Intermediate and Drug Substance testing to meet compliance requirements and customer targets.
- Ensure all testing activities comply with cGMP.
- Test Raw Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance, Drug products in accordance with Quality Standard and/or other approved protocols.
- Document all testing activities and to input results into computerised lab systems.
- Provide analytical support to product quality investigations and new product demonstrations under the supervision of the Laboratory Leader or designate.
- Complete testing as required on samples to support process changes.
Requirements as an ADC Lab Analyst:
- Minimum of BSc in Chemistry or related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- HPLC/GC and Ion Chromotography experience in addition to wet chemistry techniques.
- Empower experience is an advantage.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Engineer - Cork - 12-Months - €50-55 per hour Quanta are looking for a Project Engineer for a 12 month project in Cork. We're looking for someone with experience in facility expansion
Process Engineer – County Cork – BioPharma – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for your next long term assignment? I am supporting Quanta's Global BioPharma client in their search for
Republic of Ireland
QA CQV Specialist - Ireland - 18+ month contract A fantastic long-term contract opportunity focusing on delivering a new vial filling line. You'll be joining the Quality team with an overview of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.