This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, €700 million project; with lots of opportunities to work with and learn about cutting-edge technologies, in addition to developing your own skills.
This is a truly exciting project, which when complete will contribute to the manufacturing of a life changing treatment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling, coordinating and monitoring appointments for department managers and giving them reminders
- Managing of purchase orders and associated activities related to budgets
- Plan meetings and prepare detailed agenda and minutes
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports and presentations
- Administration work in quality/ laboratory or manufacturing office
- Technical Writing skills
- General Knowledge of GMP requirements
- Experience with using SAP or similar software
- Strong understanding of standard software applications, MS Word Excel, Access & Sharepoint
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our client is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical organisations. With continued organisational growth including ongoing investment across the portfolio and capital projects programme at their
A Leading biotechnology company in Dublin require a Technical Specialist- Upstream to join them on a 12-month contract basis to support new product introductions into their state of the art
Technical Services Specialist required to join a leading biotechnology company in Dublin in their state-of-the-art facility. predominantly focused on upstream equipment processes such as vial
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.