AIQ CSV Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
A global biopharmaceutical organization are currently looking for an experienced CSV Engineer for a long term contract position based in Dublin area.
- Generate/ update, execute, review and approve Computer System Validation (CSV) deliverables in line with the AIQ Remediation Plan delivery.
- Investigate and trouble shoot problems which occur to determine solutions or recommendations for improvements or change.
- Work with the system owners and Quality team to ensure that the appropriate Quality standards are applied for all CSV documents and deliverables, consistent with best practice and internal Quality Standards and expectations.
- Provide technical support for the development of electronic data review procedures
- Actively manage the execution of all CSV testing with right first time approach.
- Ensure that any changes in detailed timelines are escalated in a timely manner so that impacts can be proactively assessed and KPI’s maintained.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
QAV Specialist - Contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
CSV Engineer – Contract – Biopharma Expansion Project – ASAP – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting a biopharma client based in Dublin with a facility expansion project. The client
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.