AIT Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
- Accountable for meeting key project deliverables for safety, financial management, schedule management and scope management across these projects
- Accountable for ensuring projects are compliant with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes.
- Leading project teams through complex and significant projects
- Delegating and mentoring junior engineers on smaller projects where necessary
- Financial management develop project budgets, obtain approvals for and adhere to project scope.
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers to keep project within budget. Make cash flow projections. Make effective use of SAP and budgeting tools. Manage life cycle costs.
- Manage project prioritization and spend to meet budgetary targets
- An honours degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Automation/Process Engineering and relevant experience the pharmaceutical industry
- Eight to twelve years of senior project management experience across the project life-cycle within a Pharmaceutical site engineering department with focus on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) (or similar experience linking ERP and Shop floor) and Process Equipment projects in a highly automated environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse team of engineering professionals/contractors etc. to deliver projects on time, within budget and safely.
- Solid background of planning and managing engineering projects with a demonstrated record of on time performance
Process Engineer - World Leading Biotechnology Company - Central Ireland. Working on the technical transfer of new products into our clients facility and ongoing process review work, you will
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.