AIT Project Manager
- Accountable for meeting key project deliverables for safety, financial management, schedule management and scope management across these projects
- Accountable for ensuring projects are compliant with good engineering practices, company policies, regulations and codes.
- Leading project teams through complex and significant projects
- Delegating and mentoring junior engineers on smaller projects where necessary
- Financial management develop project budgets, obtain approvals for and adhere to project scope.
- Negotiate with contractors and suppliers to keep project within budget. Make cash flow projections. Make effective use of SAP and budgeting tools. Manage life cycle costs.
- Manage project prioritization and spend to meet budgetary targets
- An honours degree in Chemical/Mechanical/Automation/Process Engineering and relevant experience the pharmaceutical industry
- Eight to twelve years of senior project management experience across the project life-cycle within a Pharmaceutical site engineering department with focus on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) (or similar experience linking ERP and Shop floor) and Process Equipment projects in a highly automated environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing a diverse team of engineering professionals/contractors etc. to deliver projects on time, within budget and safely.
- Solid background of planning and managing engineering projects with a demonstrated record of on time performance
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Our Partner in Ireland develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been
Our global Life Sciences client based in Northern Ireland are looking for a CAPEX project manager to support an exciting period of growth within their company. This is a great opportunity to handle
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.