Analytical Chemistry Scientist
This vacancy has now expired
Located only 25 minutes from Amsterdam airport and city centre, this role is ideal for someone who wants to experience living near a major capital city or it is perfect for those contractors looking for that work life balance with the easy commute from loads of other European cities.
In this position you will be responsible for:
Supporting technical functions worldwide.
- Resolve manufacturing or analytical issues for various products.
- Provide technical support during development, commercial launch or problem solving for a given Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) or drug product.
- Understand and keeps up to date with international regulatory guidance (e.g. FDA, EMA, ICH).
- Technical Expert in development and validation of new analytical methods (e.g. HPLC, GC, dissolution).
- Test method transfer and troubleshooting of existing analytical methods.
BSc or MSc with a specialization in Analytical Chemistry;
- Minimal 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Experience with method development using techniques like: HPLC, GC, Dissolution
- Familiar with CMC, Pharmacopeia, ICH and/or GMP
- Good organization and project management skills
- Strong communication skills
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Qualified Person – Part time – Remote – ASAP Start – Biopharma Are you a Qualified Person hoping to add 2/3 days work to your schedule? My Global Biopharma client are looking for a
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.