Analytical Science & Technology Chemist - Biopharma
State of the art Biologics facility has a long term contract assignment for an
Analytical Science & Technology Chemist.
You will be responsible for the qualification of the analytical methodology for product pipeline through to commercialisation. This will be extended to implementing the analytical methodology in to the Labs within QC and Manufacturing
- Act as Technical expert to support new method introduction & continuous analytical innovation in the Laboratories & Manufacturing
- Coordinate Analytical Method Qualification and execute a cGMP compliant & timely qualification into QC & Manufacturing to support the commercialization pipeline.
- Act as the SME for AS&T business processes including Analytical Method Validation, Analytical Technology Transfer.
- Provide Technical support to Analytical Investigations during qualification & routine use of Methodology.
- Support the implementation of Analytical Robustness program to support commercialization & the lifecycle of the analytical methodology.
- Liaise with the Global Centre of Excellence to support analytical method qualification, implementing new technology
- Provide support & expertise for the preparation of regulatory submissions, inspection readiness activities, during health authority inspections including interaction with inspectors, responses to inspection observations & monitoring of follow up actions.
We are looking for the following skills & experience:
- MSc minimum, PhD preferred in a technical discipline (Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Analytical Science).
- 2- 4 years working in a relevant role within the Biopharmaceutical and/or Pharmaceutical industry
- Flexible, self-motivated & ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proven ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative to ensure progression of priorities.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Materials Manager - Contract – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical experience required. Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their facility expansion
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Techinical Services Specialist - Contract - Dublin Technical Services Specialist opportunity to work for a global Biotech Company in Dublin. Experience working with CMOs highly desirable. Remote
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.