The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
This is initially an 11-month contract.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Analytical Scientist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Support small scale analytical test method optimisation activities
- Preparation and review of technical documentation
- Support with site safety and environmental standards
- Good knowledge of protein chemistry and analytical techniques particularly HPLC
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software would be beneficial
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
If you are interested, please apply now for more information!!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an EHS Specialist to join
Technical Services Specialist - Contract - Westmeath Exciting opportunity to join a Global Biotechnology organisation at their newly developed facility in picturesque County Westmeath. Due to
Cleaning Validation Engineer – long term contract – pharmaceutical expansion project Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.