Analytical Scientist - New Build Biologics Facility
Working as part of a team of Scientists you will be joining this new state of the art Biologics Manufacturing facility and will be based within the 'Global biologics laboratory' - responsible for the release testing of the Biologics Drug product prior to going into large scale production.
We are looking for a hands on Analytical Scientist to carry out the following:
- Method validation, hands on testing - providing technical execution of analytical methods
- Providing analytical support for process characterization of next generation processes
- Develop and qualify new analytical test methods to support new/existing products.
- Conduct periodic review of method performance and work with team leader to design and execute remediation experiments and implement changes to existing commercial methods
- Hands on Analytical techniques such as: HPLC, UPLC, CApillary Electrophoresis, iCIEF & Elisa's
- PhD, MSc or BSc in biological sciences, chemistry or related scientific disciplines is essential
- 3 years relevant Analytical Scientist experience
- Demonstrated experience with analytical methods in late stage/commercial biologics process development and/or manufacturing environment.
- Experience in assays used to test and characterize biological products (e.g. HPLC, gel and capillary electrophoresis, spectrometry (absorption, MS, etc.), ELISAs, etc).
- Experience in method qualification and/or validation with extensive familiarity with regulatory guidelines and cGMP laboratory processes.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more QA specialists for their large-scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you? QA Specialist required to join a Global biotech
The QC Microbiology Analyst role is a critically important activity in this large pharmaceutical company, you will ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and
The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and operation of this new strategic Drug Substance
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.