One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Analytical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the execution of analytical test methods and for supporting analytical continuous improvement projects.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP.
- At least two years industry experience in the pharmaceutical environment.
- Must have HPLC experience.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software is beneficial.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Compliance Specialist - Audits - Global Pharmaceutical Company - 11 month contract - County Cork One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join their team
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.