This vacancy has now expired
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Analytical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting in the effective and efficient execution of analytical test methods and for supporting analytical continuous improvement projects, to ensure safe operation of the Process Sciences lab.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an analytical/ small scale process development role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with ASTRA & EMPOWER software
- Hands-on knowledge with analytical techniques, in particular HPLC
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Maintenance Engineer – Contract – Cork – 11 months One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical
Lead Project Engineer - Cork - 12 Month Contract Quanta are looking for a senior, lead project engineer to join a 12-month project in Cork starting in the new year. A suitable project engineer
Waste Water Treatment Plant - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - Jan 2021 start - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a WWTP Specialist to join
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.