This vacancy has now expired
Quanta is hiring for an Application Support person to join an international client's application support unit. This is an English-speaking role and a multinational team. Spain is the base location but remote working is possible in the current global situation. Eventual relocation to Valencia is required.
Single stage skype video interviews will happen in April.
Technical Support duties will include:
- Application support and application maintenance, resolving 2nd and 3rd line technical issues from end users in various locations.
- Work on a ticket-based support system.
- Provide expertise on applications to 1st level support persons.
- Help improve business by proposing, evaluating and bringing in new applications and tools.
- Assist with database structural changes (SQL).
- Attend operational and other meetings related to application support.
- Any other duties as required.
- 3 years of experience supporting technical environments (application support, service desk, technical support etc)
- Experience with the Windows environment.
- Knowledge of SQL Server, Linux, O365, Sharepoint & Sharepoint Online, PowerShell, Azure, .Net applications (at least two of these).
- Familiarity with SQL reporting services.
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and certification is a plus!
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to work and live in Europe, working as a local freelancer (autonomo).
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
BI and Data Management specialist is needed for a long term contract with an international organisation, working remotely for the next few months and then onsite at their office in Valencia, Spain.
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.