Appointed Person / AutoCAD Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
- Responsible for the planning and execution of lifting operations across the UK business
- Lifting management and assurance of lifting and transport operations
- Construct safe systems of work by writing Lift Plans which include Method Statements, Risk Assessments using given information and be able to produce, understand and implement AutoCAD drawings for Lifting purposes.
- Providing technical support on a range of transport projects across the UK, including transport modelling, forecasting and appraisal.
- Plan and execute the Lift Plan requirements on site and coordinate the efficient, successful execution of project programs .
- Providing technical support on a range of lifting and transport projects across the UK, including transport modelling, forecasting and appraisal.;
- Task and Project management - delivering tasks to time and budget; and
- CPCS Appointed Persons Blue card (Competent Operator)
- Experience of working with AutoCAD/MS Office
- Significant experience of working in an environment of construction sites including marine and Heavy Lift crawler and mobile cranes - both On/Offshore
- Construction Industry Knowledge.
- Understanding of GBP's and Quayside Operations
- Significant knowledge of LOLER BS7121 / PUWER
- UK HSE Legislation (CDM, safety management)
- it is also desirable to have experience in the following:
- Jacking & Skidding Operations
- S.P.M.T. Operations
- Swept Path Analysis and route planning
- Roll On/Roll Off operations
- Plant / Machinery Movements/Installations
- Rigging and Lifting of Engineered Loads
Please note this role is based from in the UK but you may be required to travel away from home regularly with extensive travel across Europe, Middle East and the US.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Transport & Lifting Engineer permanent position with an opportunity to work on various projects UK wide and further afield (i.e. Middle East, USA). Flexibility to work from home or project based,
Quality Manager (Dutch & English speaking) required on a permanent basis in the Netherlands to oversee the fabrication of multiple offshore wind farm projects. Great base location with the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.