Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Architectural SME to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Provide Architectural oversight and definition working closely with the engineering provider aligned to design.
- Definition and approval of technical scopes.
- Execute Architectural & structural discipline engineering assigned scopes of work within budget and schedule.
- Provide technical expertise to the business.
- Execute architectural engineering activities (Concept, Front End Engineering Development, Technical Study & Detailed Design).
- Maintain the required technical quality of work by adhering to and complying with relevant discipline specific procedures and provide feedback for continuous improvement.
- Identify scope and schedule changes in accordance with the Change Control Process.
- Ensure that designs comply with the relevant procedures and regulations by keeping up to date with relevant regulatory framework and legislation.
- Keep up to date with technical developments, National and International standards and legislative requirements related to discipline work scope.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates and schedules and assist in their review.
- Participate in audits and investigations as required.
An Architectural SME with at least 7 years’ experience. You will have a strong discipline knowledge within technical and complex bio/pharmaceutical projects as well as experience of similar multi-million capital projects. A Chartered Engineer and member of appropriate engineering institution is desirable but not essential.
- MSc, MEng or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject
- Strong Architectural discipline knowledge within technical construction projects.
- Experience of building design and related software.
- Demonstrable balance of industrial experience at relevant level and position.
- Experienced in the use of appropriate codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation.
- Experience of working from design through to final hand over, engaging with Stakeholders/ User Groups/ Procurement/Suppliers.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
CQV Lead Drug Substance Upstream & Downstream - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a
Waste Systems WPO - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems WPO to work
CSV Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a CSV Lead to work on the
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.