Array Cable Manager - HV Cables
- The Array Cable Manager – HV Cables will be supporting the Technical Manager to review tender proposals
- To provide recommendation on testing, design, qualification for new suppliers. Identify risks for upcoming projects.
- Support the project in identifying critical risks in the array cable scope and propose mitigation actions.
- Review manufacturing record books. Review technical documents related to the project and support the project lead in claim negotiations and management of variation orders
- Take part in project team meetings and cross discipline cooperation
- Ensure that the project is on time, on budget
- Must conform with the client’s guidelines, current standards (ISO9001, QUBE and Sherlock) must have good engineering practice and local reequipments
- Ensure that the best technical practices are implemented
- Make sure hand-over of agreed documentation to S&C an O&M
- Comply with and enforce the clients HSE requirements by promoting the client the client’s excellent safety culture.
- To ensure QA through all tasks in the project
- Give input to design critical to Quality (CTQ)
- After contract signing ensure updating of critical to Quality Activity Schedule (QAS)
- To ensure compliance to technical employers’ requirements in product fabrication
- Project Management experience in the offshore business is required
- Engineering experience working in a cable supplier would be an advantage
- Contract management experience in FIDIC contracts would again be an advantage
- Minimum 15yrs experience
- 2 – 3 yrs. practical as well as theoretical experience within MV/HV cables, components or installation
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent professional experience
The Consultant must have his/her own PC with MS Office software and must be in possession of an i-phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows Phone 8.1.
If this role is of interest to you, apply today or get in touch with an up to date copy of your CV.
Are there any Electrical Project Managers out there looking for a new challenge? We are currently helping one of our clients, a market leader in renewable energy, in their search. If you are available
Do you have Project Planning experience and have worked previously in the wind industry or construction industry? If you have 3yrs+ thorough Primavera experience, and can start from 30 th September 2
We are currently helping one of our leading Renewable Energy clients in their search for a GIS Specialist. This approx. 16-month freelance contract position will commence 1 st October 2019 up until 3
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.