This vacancy has now expired
Are you looking for your next long term assignment? My Pharmaceutical client is looking for an Artwork Specialist to support them for the next 12 months +.
The client have an exciting year coming up and have many launch dates for their product across EMEA and APAC.
This candidate will work closely with associated teams to design and approve product artworks.
Experience / Reponsibilities:
- Machine Line Trials to the Generation
- Technical Review
- Proofing and Approval Process for New Product Introductions
- Changes to Post Launch Artworks
- Development and Implementation of Artwork Procedures
- Project Management
- New Product Introduction Planning
- Manages the implementation timelines for requests
- Ensure change requests are completed right first time to meet Regulatory implementation requirements
- Support Supply Chain EAME process
- Cross Functional Communication
- Facilitates communication within the project team
- Compliance & Continuous Improvement
- Work cross functionally to identify process improvement areas
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Supply Chain Distribution Specialist opportunity to join a global Biotech manufacturing organisation in Dublin Hours per week: 40 Rate: up to €250 per day depending on experience
Documentation Specialist - 11 months - Biopharmaceutical manufacturing operations New build Biologics facility have a contract requirement for a Documentation Specialist. Working within operations
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.