Aseptic Fill/Finish Biotechnologist
This is your chance to work for a company that is a pioneer in gene and cell therapy focussing on long-term curative treatments. With vast investment being made into the organisation and new build projects on the horizon this is the ideal time to join the team and establish yourself as a key team member. They are led by an experienced executive team that are leading them to a bright and exciting future.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Biotechnologist role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Make sure that all work within the manufacturing facility is carried out in compliance with the site GMP procedures
- Assist within a team to primarily fill, inspect and pack ATMP’s safely
- Execute production activities and requirements with other departments to achieve the production schedule
- Complete Batch Manufacturing Records in a timely fashion through the manufacturing process
- Assist with Fill/Finish SOPs and batch documentation
- BSc Life Sciences or equivalent, Alternatively, previous experience working within biological or chemical GMP manufacturing environment
- Scientific knowledge relevant with gene therapy
- Knowledge of aseptic fill and finish operations
- Understanding of GMP
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
One of the leading suppliers to the life science industry is looking to expand its workforce and is currently recruiting for an experienced Controls and Automation Engineer. Based on the M4
Our client, based in leafy Hertfordshire, is now looking for a Head of Drug Safety to join their team on a permanent basis. We are looking for candidates who would be able to manage and have overall
Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.