Are you happy to be based in central London with a minimum of 5 years’ onshore wind experience, ideally involving the management of wind farm assets with gearbox turbines? Our client are a leading consultancy/third party service provider involved in onshore wind and solar projects across Operational Management and Technical Supervision, Construction Management and Due Diligence/Advisory services.
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out high voltage and low voltage technical monitoring for wind farms
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Identify technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical and progress reports and report back to client
- Monitor contractual obligations: maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety
- Carry out occasional external audits
- As a Wind turbine expert, act as support for the rest of the Asset management team concerning wind turbine technical issues
- Develop performance analysis
- Be the day to day contact towards clients
- Collaborate in Due Diligence
The position will involve travelling to wind farms in the UK and the possibility of other wind farms in Europe. Attending client meetings is essential sometimes at short notice.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Any Senior Array Cable Engineers out there looking for a new role? We have an opportunity for a Senior Array Cable Engineer to start a year long freelance contract role, from 18 th November 2019 up
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
Are you looking to expand your knowledge, experience and develop your career within the onshore wind industry? Look no further! We are searching for a passionate and driven construction manager to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.