Associate Director Pharmacovigilance
This vacancy has now expired
Reporting into the Global Head of Medical Safety, the Associate Director will function as a safety physician within the global PV team for the assigned therapeutic areas.
The contributions of the Associate Director brings the European needs and requirements as well as the European perspective on medical aspects and EU healthcare systems to the global team. A key element thereby is a good understanding of clinical practice in Europe. The Associate Director contributes to aggregate reports, risk management plans and risk minimisation activities, performs medical reviews of individual case safety reports, is involved in signal detection activities, contributes to marketing authorisation applications and responds to health authority requests.
Key Activities will include the following:
- Participating in the conduct of Pharmacovigilance for assigned products or projects including medical assessments, on-going safety evaluation and signal detection as part of the global Pharmacovigilance organisation
- Interacting with EMA, NCAs, Region Europe Affiliates, partners and service providers.
- Contributing to and reviewing key Pharmacovigilance documents such as PSURs, CCSIs, Risk Management Plans, safety sections of SmPCs, IBs, Clinical Trial/ Study Protocols, and Final Reports.
- Participates in NDA/MAA filings, health authority interactions, and FDA Advisory Committee meetings, as applicable.
- On assignment: Training of company personnel, Contract Research Organisations, and investigational site personnel regarding Pharmacovigilance related issues
This is a superb new and exciting opportunity for a PV professional to really get involved and develop their career.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Kathryn Taylor or apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
This new and exciting client based in Denmark are now searching for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Manager to join the PV team on a permanent basis. Our client is a biotechnology research company,
Are you looking for a new and exciting New Year challenge? Are you looking for to build your career within Pharmacovigilance? If so please read on. My global Pharmaceutical client with an
Are you looking for your next Pharmacovigilance Auditing position? Do have the passion for all things PV? We are searching with our global Pharmaceutical client for a Pharmacovigilance Auditor to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.