AutoCAD Designer - Pharmaceutical
This vacancy has now expired
We are looking for experienced CAD Engineer ideally with experience of CAPEX projects within the Pharmaceutical /Biopharma sector
- To generate new drawings for the CAPITAL projects
- This role will be to provide support to the existing Brinny Drawing Office and Engineering Project teams in the preparation of CAD drawings.
- As an integral part of a design team you will be responsible for developing new drawings, amending existing drawings to reflect as built conditions in the field.
- At least five years’ industry experience, working with AutoCAD.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements and current Health and Safety Regulations legislation.
- Solid engineering knowledge - Pharmaceutical highly advantageous!
Call me for further information on this vacancy!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - Validation - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our Pharmaceutical clients - a global healthcare leader - is looking for two Technical
Validation Specialist – Global Pharmaceutical Company – County Cork – 8 Month Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Validation Specialists to join their team
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.