Autoclave Validation Lead
Located within a commutable distance of one of Ireland’s international airports, this position would suit both local candidates or those wishing to commute from outside of Ireland.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an Autoclave Validation Lead with pharmaceutical leadership experience to join this new project for a period of 6 months initially.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Ensure CD/PQ readiness
- Execute all CD/PQ protocols (CD runs, air detector runs, GMP air filter SIP runs and empty chamber & full chamber runs)
- Manage Biological Indictors (expiry, incubation etc.)
- Define & Configure Loads (including rack modification if required)
- Prepare Loads for all the cycle runs
- Temperature Map (KAYE equipment – 2 validators to allow for parallel activities)
- Requirement to have successfully undertaken a similar project management role previously
- 5 – 10 years of project management experience in a regulated environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Excellent collaboration skills and teamwork mind-set.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to work through complex problems.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
A chance to join a redevelopment project that is focusing on the district heating for 300 000 persons, offices and industries in the Stockholm region, and enough electricity to power 100,000 homes.
Are you local to County Cork and looking for your next project? I am working with a leading Biopharmaceutical company who, due to a large capital investment has a requirement for a CIP CQ Engineer
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for QAV Engineer to join their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.