Automation Commissioning Engineer
Located 15 minutes from Dublin Airport and just a short distance from the lively, vibrant, and cultural Irish capital, this leading biopharmaceutical organisation leads the way with state of the art technology on their one of a kind manufacturing facility.
The MCS Automation Commissioning Engineer shall be responsible, as part of the client team, for the development and delivery of the Automation MCS System (Delta V) to enable the New Product, commissioning and qualification on their Bulk Drug Substance manufacturing facility in Dublin. The successful applicant will participate in the development and implementation of an MCS Solutions (Upstream & Downstream) in line with S88 standards for the BDS plant, and will manage the delivery of robust, compliant and cost effective MCS Solutions in line with agreed timelines for these key New Product capital project.
- The Automation Commissioning Engineer will also co-ordinate the development of the Automation software and hardware to ensure alignment with various New Product Introduction schedules to enable equipment FAT’s, on-site SAT’s, commissioning and validation of the process systems to meet these projects schedules.
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineer to ensure deliverables are ready in time for the different milestones throughout the New Product Introduction projects.
- Works closely together with the other Automation Engineer to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and the library modules are used as intended.
- The Automation Commissioning Engineer will support the Commissioning Qualification and Validation (CQV) Teams in Shakedown and Verification of the DeltaV Software.
- Design, code and test DeltaV software changes identified during Commissioning.
- Min. of 5 years’ experience in the Biotech environment delivering Automation design / commission / start-up.
- Min. of 5 years’ experience with DeltaV.
- Has process understanding of production processes used like upstream, downstream processes or CIP, and/or has a deep knowledge of automation system architectures.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design.
To apply for this role, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
CSV Engineers are required to join a new build biotech facility, based in Meath. The validation engineer will be responsible for the completion of 21 CFR 11 assessments, creation/execution of IQ/OQ
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Lab Validation Technicians
New Build Biologics Facility have a long term contract assignment for an expeirenced C&Q Engineer to work on the CQV of either the Upstream OR Downstream equipment The responsibilities will include
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.