Automation/Data Acquisition SME
This vacancy has now expired
My client is a US based company with multiple sites and facilities across Europe, having recently secured a contract to work with DC's across Europe and the UK including Heathrow, Dublin, Amsterdam. They need this individual to integrate a real time feed to the NOC in the US so that the facilities can be monitored and worked upon remotely.
- Technical ownership of all systems supporting the NOC DAQ process.
- System admin knowledge of Linux based infrastructure Operational knowledge of commercially available BMS, EPMS, PLC tools used for data acquisition in a data centre or mission critical environment
- Operational knowledge of Industrial IOT Gateways
- Operational knowledge of open source and proprietary automation systems (Kepware, Drawbridge,Tridium, Mango, etc)
- Operational knowledge of Wide Area Networking (WAN) technologies with robust system and network security
- Work to improve and/or develop NOC DAQ processes to support time appropriate notifications and escalations of incidents, outages and change events.
- Ensure all NOC infrastructure operates within defined capacity standards
- Lead Change, Incident and Problem process for NOC DAQ systems
- Work with In-Command team to ensure cohesive interface between NOC work product and client needs.
- Ensure all major and minor project work is designed and installed without impact to service.
- Ensure NOC DAQ activities are completed as required to meet the needs of peer groups and business objectives.
- Incident / Technical Recovery for IMS
- NOC aspects of site projects.
- NOC DAQ capacity planning
- NOC DAQ of IMS and CFSteams
- Data centre implementations
- Deployments that erode the integrity of NOC processes or deliverables.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Data Centre Technician - 6 Month Initial Contract - £170pd (with increased pay for night shifts) My client are data centre specialists and also offer their customers technical support and round
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.