Automation DCS Backbone
Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Automation DCS Backbone to work on the multi-billion-dollar project.
- Working as part of a project matrix organisation representing the Automation department to deliver the DSM expansion project.
- Drafting of Functional Specifications.
- Once the project has progressed - The coding of Delta-V systems and performing of shake-downs/on-going operational support.
- Ongoing dialogue with project management to ensure timely action on project issues.
- Ongoing optimisations of standards and guidelines.
- Routine management and monitoring of the implementation of Delta-V DCS systems within a pharmaceutical environment.
- BS in Systems/Engineering Discipline (or equivalent)
- Minimum (8 years) biopharmaceutical automation engineering project experience.
- Previous experience in automation integration within a project >$100 MM required.
- Extensive knowledge across systems including DCS, MES and PLC systems – primarily Delta-V and Syncade.
- Previous experience of generating and managing functional specifications during initial design phases.
- Knowledge and experience of project execution for fully automated facility design.
- Experience of Systems vendor package management and design coordination.
- Knowledge and experience of Automated systems qualification.
- Good understanding of risk management methodologies, with a proven ability to apply in Bio-pharmaceutical operations.
- Gemba & Genki
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Process Engineer (Media & Buffer) - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Senior
Procurement & Contracts Specialist- Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Procurement &
Waste Systems Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client – USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Waste Systems Lead to
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.