Automation Engineer- Delta V
Located in the historic province of Connacht neighbouring the pond that is the Atlantic Ocean, breeds a mix of irish culture and modernisation in the popular seaside town rife with bars, restaurants and water sports.
- Provide technical support to all control system related issues. Tasks include, daily trouble shooting, optimisation, and documentation control.
- Leadership of control system validation activities during project start-up.
- Life cycle management of the on site control systems, to GAMP-4 requirements.
- Project management of control system elements of continuous improvement projects. Work closely with process engineers/ technical support chemists and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects.
- Project management and technical development of future integrations of the control systems, with planned MIS and ERP systems.
- Adheres to and supports all EHS & E standards, procedures and policies
- Experience in process automation, with relevant experience of batch processing and DCS platforms in a GMP environment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of the 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for automated systems in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of plant start-ups and/or new product introductions to pharmaceutical facilities. Must be able to lead these activities in a start-up environment.
One of the top 10 best companies to work in Ireland is looking for more engineers for their large scale new facility north of Dublin. Is this you?<br><br> Scientist required to join a Global biotech c
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for Equipment Engineer to join
Manufacturing Supervisor – The Netherlands – Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer I am currently working with a Global CDMO within the Pharmaceutical Industry who have a requirement for a Manuf
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.