Automation Engineer - DeltaV
- Reporting to the DeltaV Workstream Lead.
- The Automation Engineer will be responsible for the development of key documentation, test protocols, and for ensuing adherence GAMP practices.
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems.
- Be part of the DeltaV team contributing to the completion of a large-scale project
- Support the project on a day to day basis for the DeltaV System including: Design and test documentation generation, reviewing and approving
- Supporting of PLC system interfacing with the DCS system
- Design, Review, Approve SDLC deliverables, compliant with standards, to ensure consistent implementation of the validation strategy, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specification
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with QAIT and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs
- Provide input to the development of realistic project schedules and document trackers
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators to ensure compliance with standards
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to AIT validation requirements.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of GAMP5
- Excellent knowledge of DeltaV
- Knowledge of the following systems beneficial: PLC/SCADA and OSI PI
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
If you are interested initially, please apply now for immediate consideration and further information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Republic of Ireland
QA Specialist required to join a global biotech company in Dublin. QA support of manufacturing operations through commercial operations and any new product introductions. Implementation of
Automation Engineer / Contract / Dublin / 6 Months Quanta are looking for an automation engineer to support our client in their start-up/commissioning stage. We're working on a brand new
Republic of Ireland
An exciting new opportunity with a global biotech company has arisen. They need an downstream manufacturing technology scientist / engineer for an initial 12 month contract working on the new product
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.