Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading consultancy that allows you to work with some of the leading pharmaceutical organisations?
Our client is working with a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire and currently responsible for the care and maintenance of all specialist and general lab instrumentation on site. They are looking to add an experienced Automation Engineer to join their ranks.
In this role you will be providing high quality engineering service to a vast range of robotic systems situation within the R&D function. You will be tasked with fault finding and efficient maintenance planning ensuring the maximum uptime of all the systems.
You will have the following experience/qualifications:
- HNC/HND in relevant Engineering discipline
- Advanced Modern Apprenticeship with NVQ 3 in engineering (desirable)
- Experience within the Laboratory Instrument Support sector across a wide range of automated and/or scientific systems
- Strong analytical skills with logical approach to problem solving
- IT literate in Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills
This is the ideal role for an existing automation/laboratory engineer to take the next step in their career with a global organisation.
For more information on the role please get in touch on 01442 860 507.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Controls and Instrumentation Engineer - Permanent Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading consultancy that allows you to work with some of the leading pharmaceutical organisations?
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.