With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team to support a €500 million expansion project in Leinster.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Take responsibility for the delivery and qualification of OEM controls.
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Develop and review System development life cycle deliverables
Requirements for the Automation Engineer role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Process Engineer – Contract - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Process Engineer to join
Validation Engineer, Cork, 6-8 month contract Quanta are looking to add a minimum of 2 validation engineers to our operations in Cork. We're looking for validation engineers with experience in
Senior Automation Engineer (Siemens S7) – Contract – 11 months - Carlow With global demand for their life-changing oncology treatment increasing; one of our global pharmaceutical clients is
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.