Our Partner in Tipperary area develops and supplies the active ingredients and final formulated product for a range of innovative medicines at its manufacturing and R&D facilities. The plant, which has been operating in Tipperary for over 40 years, exports to over 25 countries around the world with primary markets being Europe, USA and Japan. They are searching for an Automation Engineer to work an 11 month contract, supporting automation projects on site.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- As the Senior Automation Engineer, you will Manage Automation vendors and provide clear direction for the Automation team, and to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables.
- Develop an understanding of the complete operation of the CM and follow development of coding efforts from concept to FAT.
- Ensure delivery of code is robust, stable and delivers a system which runs compliantly and efficiently.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Develop project schedules and document trackers to manage and control project deliverables.
- Lead Automation meetings and support, relevant program meetings.
Requirements as an Automation Engineer:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the following systems: Siemens S7 PLC, WinCC SCADA and HMIs
- Experience in one or all of the following systems would be advantageous: Other PLC, SCADA and HMIs, Siemens Desigo, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent.
If this role is of interest and you have the above experience, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Junior Process Engineer – County Cork – Biologics – 12 month - Contract Are you looking for a step into the Pharma / Biopharma industry? Have you finished a degree or first year in
Republic of Ireland
QA CQV Specialist - Ireland - 18+ month contract A fantastic long-term contract opportunity focusing on delivering a new vial filling line. You'll be joining the Quality team with an overview of
Permit Coordinator – 12-month contract - Dublin Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.