Our client, an innovative pharmaceutical organisation responsible for manufacturing unique therapeutic products within the EU and US are currently entering a period of exciting growth. Located within the South-East of the UK and within easy reach of major airports.
With a recent successful audit result and a blockbuster drug in development/preparation for release they are entering a period of significant activity and capital project spend.
They are seeking the expertise of an Automation Engineer!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide automation support and lead the automation improvement activities
- Ensure systems are operational
- Ensure that automation CAPAs are managed through to timely closure
- Provide technical knowledge for all automation projects, plant modifications and continuous improvement
- Working experience within the pharmaceutical or similar industry with cGMP background
- Direct involvement in regulatory audits
- Qualification to HND, Degree or equivalent standard
This is the ideal opportunity for an existing automation professional to join an industry leading organisation who are in an immense growth period.
If this role is of interest, please apply now.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior Capital Project Engineer, Global Biotech Company, Hertfordshire Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.