With a recent successful audit result and a blockbuster drug in development/preparation for release they are entering a period of significant activity and capital project spend.
They are seeking the expertise of an Automation Engineer!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide automation support and lead the automation improvement activities
- Ensure systems are operational
- Ensure that automation CAPAs are managed through to timely closure
- Provide technical knowledge for all automation projects, plant modifications and continuous improvement
- Working experience within the pharmaceutical or similar industry with cGMP background
- Direct involvement in regulatory audits
- Qualification to HND, Degree or equivalent standard
This is the ideal opportunity for an existing automation professional to join an industry leading organisation who are in an immense growth period.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Are you an experienced Systems Process Manager within the Life Sciences industry? Are you looking to further your career with an industry leading organisation? Then the position of Systems Process
Do you relish the opportunity to work with a leading UK based Biologics manufacturer? If yes, then this is the assignment for you! Our biotech client with manufacturing facilities just outside
A global pharmaceutical organisation based in the south east of England are currently looking for an experienced Senior Process Engineer. Main Job Purpose • Provide process engineering
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.