A global biopharmaceutical organisation based on the east coast of Ireland are currently looking for an experienced Automation engineer for an initial 6 month contract position.
- Reporting to the Automation Lead, responsible as Automation SME for project to re-write Automation Specification to our client's standard and analyse and close any resulting gaps
- This candidate will be required to work closely with the Automation dept & the CSV team responsible for the project
Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with our client's standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script Etc.
- Track progress and keep Automation team informed on same
- Design and execute testing as needed
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in DeltaV and Experience in one or all of the following systems would be advantageous: PLC, SCADA and HMIs, OSISoft PI, RT Reports, PasX MES.
- Demonstrated experience in project lifecycle documentation from specification to design to testing
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
If this role is of interest to you please apply now for more information.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Program Manager (Integration) - Dublin - 12-months+ contract An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Program Manager (Integration). The Program Manager is responsible for managing delivery of the
Supply Chain & Materials Manager – Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Start Up – Dublin Quanta are currently supporting an Irish biopharma client based in Dublin with their new facility build.
Senior Specialist - Inspection Readiness - 10-months+ Contract Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.