Automation Engineer - MES
One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Working with the Project team to deliver the Automation & IT scope on several projects.
- Take responsibility for the MES (Manufacturing Execution System).
- Work with the MES vendor to develop systems architecture, specifications, and control strategies.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of MES, experience with PAS-X would be beneficial.
- Experience with controls systems and familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Technical Specialist - HPLC - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11-month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for two Technical Scientists to join their team
C&Q Engineer – Cork – 11 Months – Contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a C&Q Engineer to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.