Automation Engineer OEM
This vacancy has now expired
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables, compliant with company standards, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and Pi Historian.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
Republic of Ireland
A global biotech company requires a CSV Engineer to join a new project in central Ireland. The CSV engineer will be responsible for the development of key AIT quality documents, such as Quality
Ireland is a hive of activity at present for the Life Sciences Sector with many Global Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology Organizations investing in New Facilities here. We have an excellent
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with global players setting up new and expanding existing manufacturing facilities all over the country. An exciting opportunity
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.