Automation Infrastructure Lead
Permanent position – Based 45 minutes from Dublin, Ireland
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies on the planet?!
With heavy investment year on year, this company are expanding at a rapid pace. They are becoming a household name within the Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharmaceutical sectors. With manufacturing sites around the world, they regularly win awards to confirm their status as a market leader.
Currently they are looking for an Automation Infrastructure Lead to join their ever-growing team based 45 minutes from Dublin, Ireland.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Infrastructure Lead role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- You will be the link between the Automation and IT departments
- Wok on the integrated systems such as VMWare, Virtualisation Software, Active Directory, Cyber Security, Windows Server 2012-2019
- You’ll be responsible for the Systems Infrastructure which will include the support of the installation, configuration, maintenance and recovery for the IT Systems and Infrastructure connected with the DeltaV, Siemens and Lab systems
- Minimum 5 Years relevant computer science experience within a biologics manufacturing environment
- Strong understanding of network architecture including TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Active Directory, Domain Integration and Firewalls
- Extensive experience with DeltaV administration
- Kmowledge of cGMP regulations
- Experience on the following systems:
- VMWare and Hyper-V
- Dell Multi-Host Blade
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, and 2019
- SQL Server
Please apply by contacting me on (+44) 1442 860 507
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Senior HVAC Engineer - Permanent position – Based 45 minutes from Dublin, Ireland Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies on the planet?! With heavy
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.