This vacancy has now expired
Opportunity for a Automation Manager to join a $200 million+ New Build Cell and Gene therapy Project based on the East Coast of America.
The Cell and Gene therapy market is one of the fastest growing markets within Life-sciences and our client is at the forefront of this movement, investing over $200 million in a state-of-the-art facility 1 hour from Washington.
The successful candidate will take full responsibility of the Automation function of a new build project – ultimately to support the delivery of the asset – from capital project into operational readiness & handover, creating the process team on site.
Automation Team Lead requirements:
- Start up experience – from design to operational readiness
- Large scale new build experience - $200 mil +
- Gene Therapy or Biologics experience
- Previous experience of taking full responsibility of the Automation & IT function of a new build project – ultimately to support the delivery of the asset – from capital project into operational readiness & handover
- Initial responsibility will be to create an Automation & IT team
- Must be eligible to work in the USA
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Document Controller – Global Bio-pharmaceutical Client – Initial 6 month contract in Massachusetts One of our global Bio-pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Document Controller to join
Project Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Client – 12 Month Contract One of our global Biopharmaceutical clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their team to oversee the retrofit of
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.