Automation Project Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this Automation Project Engineer role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Implementation of a new site historian and data analytics package
- Connection of process equipment to the site Manufacturing LAN
- Legacy control system upgrades (obsolete and unsupported systems)
- Act as the single point of contact for the site for the launch of a detail design phase for a remodelled ICT and Manufacturing LAN infrastructure.
Desirable Experience for this Automation Project Engineer role include:
- Control systems architecture from plant level to business / manufacturing LAN
- SCADA systems
- HMI, Thin Client and user interfaces
- Communications protocols
- Data integrity and 21CFR Pt11 requirements
- System security
- System testing & validation
5-10 years’ experience within a project engineer role
- Automation project experience
- Pharmaceutical project experience
For more information on this position, please apply with a copy of your CV today!
To view all live jobs at Quanta Consultancy Services, please visit our website quanta-cs.com.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Do you want to be part of one of the top 10 best companies to work for in Ireland? If so, this could be your chance! One of our global pharmaceutical clients is looking for an Administrative Assistant
Technical Services Specialist required to join a leading biotechnology company in Dublin in their state-of-the-art facility. predominantly focused on upstream equipment processes such as vial
A Leading biotechnology company in Dublin require a Technical Specialist- Upstream to join them on a 12 month contract basis to support new product introductions into their state of the art multi
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.