Automation Project Manager
Automation Project Manager - Belfast - Permanent
Our global Pharmaceutical client, based near Belfast in Northern Ireland, are looking to add an Automation Project Manager to their team. This excellent opportunity comes with a strong salary and generous bonus/benefits package.
This individual will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of automation projects.
- Establish with project stakeholders the project requirements, scope of work and major project milestones, and determine mutually agreeable project objectives
- Manage and influence project stakeholder groups and coordinate automation project resource to ensure successful project delivery
- Ensure that automation system solutions are delivered within the time-frames established, agreed budget and in accordance with GAMP5 and other industry standards
- Monitor, report and escalate project issues, risks, changes and progress to project stakeholders, sponsors, and line management
- Lead the development of practical and cost effective automation solutions taking full account of the many competing factors; technical, operational and economic
- Initiate inquiries with system vendors, evaluate technical proposals and prepare accurate and realistic budget estimates and milestone project programmes
- Support tender process and supplier/contractor selection
- Organise testing, commissioning and validation of new facilities and equipment, assuring quality assurance, environmental, health and safety factors
- Liaise with external design consultants, engineers and contractors during the project execution ensuring all work carried out by them is within the requirements of the overall project remit
- Degree in an engineering discipline / BEng or BSc in Software Engineering, Electronics or Automation related subject / Chartered engineering status
- Proven track record of having leading and executing complex large scale Automation projects within the pharmaceutical or similar industry
- Proficiency in programming, managing and reporting on projects utilising information technology (MS Project/Excel)
- Recognised H&S qualification; ideally NEBOSH Certificate
- Recognised relevant Project Management certification e.g. Prince 2, PMP, Agile
- Knowledge of Automation systems such as: DCS Process control systems, BMS, EMS and Server Client SCADA systems
- Experience in commissioning and qualification activities
- Knowledge of engineering / automation standards and best practice
- Knowledge of process safety management
If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our global Pharmaceutical client, based near Belfast in Northern Ireland, are looking to add a Senior Engineering Project Manager to their team. This excellent opportunity comes with a strong salary
Engineering Project Manager - Belfast - Permanent Our global Pharmaceutical client, based near Belfast in Northern Ireland, are looking to add an Engineering Project Manager to their team. This
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.