Automation Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a state-of-the art fill-finish facility and the company’s first stand-alone vaccine and biologics plant outside the US.
- Develop and/or maintain Project Management processes and related artefacts (e.g. Execution Plan, Charters, RAID Logs, etc)
- Recruitment, arrange on-boarding for new starters
- Planning, in conjunction with the Scheduler and Workstream Leads
- Ensure progress to schedule and budget
- Progress and other reporting, as required
- Risk, Issue, Action and Decision management
- Ensure compliance with SDLC activities & deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test scripts
- Work closely with the wider project teams (GES) and with the wider MMDIT teams
- Work closely with Vendors, including System Integrators
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Record of successful project delivery
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Project Management Certification advantageous
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Process Engineer - World Leading Biotechnology Company - Central Ireland. Working on the technical transfer of new products into our clients facility and ongoing process review work, you will
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.