Automation Project Manager
They are currently looking for an Automation Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis.
- As the Automation Project Manager, you will be responsible for successful delivery of the project.
- You will work with the overall project team to develop and manage AT scope from basis of design to project closeout.
- Assist with recruitment of AIT project team, day to day management of team members.
- Manage and control change within the project to critical project constraints.
- Work closely with vendors of Automation equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new Automation equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES and PI Historian.
- Work closely with the QA-IT and CSV functions and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Develop project schedules and document trackers to manage and control project deliverables.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Ensure Automation compliance with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions
- Degree in Engineering, computer science or a related discipline. An advanced degree would be advantageous
- 10+ year’s experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, including minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Project Management certification would be desirable (e.g. PmP or PRINCE2)
- Experience managing multi-functional teams to meet project goals
- Experience delivering projects using one or more of the following systems: ABB DCS (MOD300, Advant, 800XA), Emerson DeltaV or other DCS. Experience with the following systems would be advantageous; OSISoft PI, Warem PasX, Allen Bradley PLC/SCADA
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Previous experience of API manufacturing will be advantageous
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Our client has built a new state-of-the-art Multi-Product Cell Culture biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin, approximately a $1 billion investment. Now operational, the focus is shifting to the
With global demand for medicines and vaccines increasing; there is a need to expand production capacity and as a result, create multiple roles. One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for
Our global Life Sciences client based in Northern Ireland are looking for a CAPEX project manager to support an exciting period of growth within their company. This is a great opportunity to handle
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.