AWS Cloud Engineer
AS AWS Cloud Admin you will:
- Design, build, implementation and delivery of scalable AWS and GCP solutions, with a focus on IaaS and PaaS;
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new cloud platforms and infrastructures;
- Execute assessment, migration and implementation plans to deploy AWS infrastructures and move workloads to AWS using native AWS migration or third-party tools;
- Technical documentation and related procedures and operations;
- Work a standard 40 hour week with possibility of additional on call or out of hours support.
You will have:
- Minimum 2-5 years working experience with system administration and cloud administration, with significant exposure to GCP and AWS.
- Thorough understanding of Public Cloud technologies, i.e. GCP and AWS.
- Proficient on core IaaA and PaaS AWS and GCP services.
- Proven experience in System Administration and operating systems (Linux/Windows).
- Experience with Open Source RDBMS - MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience of cloud based metering and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of ITIL service management methodology
- Knowledge of container architectures and deployments in cloud environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.);
- Related certifications.
Obviously the current global situation is a strange one, but hopefully we will see an improvement in the coming weeks and months in Spain and elsewhere. Given the planned start date for this role will be May 2020, now is a good time to apply and go through the hiring process which includes a single stage skype video interview. If successful, the option to work remotely is available although the goal will be for you to relocate to Valencia as soon as that becomes possible.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Web Linux Admin contract role, long term, Valencia location but remote working possible until current global situation improves, English-speaking role, international team. Single stage skype
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in May 2020 following a single stage Skype interview. This is an
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.