AWS Cloud Security specialist
This is an initial 5 month contract with an immediate November 2019 start date. It will run until March next year with the potential to extend further. Single stage interviews will be happening ASAP so if you have AWS cloud security experience please contact Quanta to apply.
Your Cloud Security responsibilities will include:
- Work with solution architects, Public Cloud team and security communities to improve the existing Public Cloud security model and governance
- Identify technical solutions based on input from Enterprise Architect function on required capabilities
- Managing and solving Public Cloud related security incidents security governance of the Public Cloud
- Working with internal security teams and 3rd party providers to resolve security related issues
- Responding to issues generated by Public Cloud security monitoring solutions
- Reviewing security logs to identify and resolve ongoing issues
- Continuous improvement of Standard Operating Procedures and security documentation
- Extensive experience using AWS services (IaaS and PaaS) and large-scale infrastructure operations
- Extensive experience understanding and implementing of AWS IAM roles, policies, security groups, NACL’s, KMS encryption etc.
- Extensive experience using data-in-transit / certificate management, data-at-rest (KMS) and key management
- Extensive experience using SEIM and audit logging CloudTrail and Config)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation, Lambda, SSM, CLI, Accounts and Landing Zone
- Strong diagnostic & problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with scripting languages and automation
- Understanding application architecture
- AWS certification is a plus.
Are you looking for a new PV contract? Do you have strong experience of PVA and SDEA's? My client is looking for a candidate with extensive experience of authoring Pharmacovigilance Agreements,
Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Montior to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our client has one of the world’s most comprehensive
One of Quanta’s pharmaceutical clients based in Berkshire are currently looking for an IT Compliance Project Manager to join their team on a 7-month contract. Role: Ensure awareness,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.