AWS Cloud specialist
It will run until March next year with the potential to extend further. Interviews will happen ASAP so if you have AWS cloud experience and a familiarity with the security aspects of it, please contact Quanta to apply.
Your Cloud Architect responsibilities will include:
- Work with solution architects, Public Cloud team and security communities to improve the existing Public Cloud security model and governance
- Identify technical solutions based on input from Enterprise Architect function on required capabilities
- Managing and solving Public Cloud related security incidents security governance of the Public Cloud
- Working with internal security teams and 3rd party providers to resolve security related issues
- Responding to issues generated by Public Cloud security monitoring solutions
- Reviewing security logs to identify and resolve ongoing issues
- Continuous improvement of Standard Operating Procedures and security documentation
- Extensive experience using AWS services (IaaS and PaaS) and large-scale infrastructure operations
- Extensive experience understanding and implementing of AWS IAM roles, policies, security groups, NACL’s, KMS encryption etc.
- Extensive experience using data-in-transit / certificate management, data-at-rest (KMS) and key management
- Extensive experience using SEIM and audit logging CloudTrail and Config)
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Formation, Lambda, SSM, CLI, Accounts and Landing Zone
- Strong diagnostic & problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with scripting languages and automation
- Understanding application architecture
- AWS certification is a plus.
We are looking for candidates that can start a new role in Swindon with almost immediate effect, so apply today if this is the role for you!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Our fabulous client based in Leeds is now looking for a Clinical Trial Monitor to join their busy and rewarding team for a 12 month contract. Our client has one of the world’s most comprehensive
South West England
A great new opportunity to work as a QA Specialist with a quickly growing Pharmaceutical company in South West. By contributing to the site improvement to enable it to go global, this is a chance to
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within Medical Affairs ? Would you like to join a positive and outgoing team of other like minded professionals, if so read on. Our client based
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.