Azure Cloud Engineer
This vacancy has now expired
As a cloud engineer you will:
- Perform deployment and administration tasks related to Microsoft Azure for our client and its end customers.
- Be responsible for the design, build, implementation and delivery of scalable Microsoft Azure solutions, with a focus on Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Review and manage technical requirements and business functional requirements to establish new Microsoft Azure cloud platforms and infrastructures
- Manage standard administration activities for Azure, respond to user service requests
- Incident analysis and troubleshooting
- Proven experience working with customers on Azure solutions and deployments
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Azure service structure (enrolments, departments, accounts, subscriptions) and core features
- Hands-on knowledge of key Microsoft Azure IaaS and PaaS services
- Hands-on experience on Infrastructure as Code and Automation (PowerShell scripting, Azure Blueprints, ARM Template etc)
- Design and implementation experience of CI/CD practices and developer tools (Azure DevOps, Boards, Pipelines etc)
- Azure migration tools (Azure Migrate, Azure Site Recovery)
- Azure Identity experience (Azure Active Directory, AAD Domain Services, AAD B2C, Azure Information Protection, SSO, MFA, etc.)
- Experience in migrating from on-premise systems to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Certification(s)
Valencia is an extremely affordable location and our client is also a non-profit, and these two reasons are why the day rate on offer is perhaps lower than what you can receive in other locations. Just factor in the longevity of the contract as well as the benefits you will get living and working in this fantastic city. Beach, paella, bars, sports, great weather....
For more info please contact Quanta as soon as possible or apply directly through our website.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
New long term contract for a Configuration Management specialist. This role is with an international non-profit organisation. It can be onboarded and worked remotely for an initial period but will
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.