BI & Data Management specialist
This vacancy has now expired
Single stage skype interviews will take place in February for onboarding of the selected candidate in March or April (depending on their availability).
Your activities will include:
- Assisting the lead data architect in revising enterprise conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Implementation of data management solutions, the ETL/ELT data processes, the databases/data warehouse/data lake solution and more.
- Creating data models.
- Revising data dictionary definitions, governance practices, and standards
- Partnering with Security specialists to ensure compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Develop scripts accordingly to the data need.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and data flowcharts.
You will have:
- Data certifications such as Microsoft Data Management and Analytics, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solution.
- Professional experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management, Information Systems with on-prem and cloud technologies.
- Expert knowledge on Data modelling (OLTP and OLAP models), Data Integration (ELT/ETL), Data Lake/Data Warehouse/Data Marts implementation and Data Analysis models (Analysis Services).
- Experience with Cloud Data & BI environment (MS Azure).
- Strong experience with Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Ability to live and work in Spain for the contract duration.
Our client is looking forward to receiving CVs so get in touch now if you have the skills, the experience and the desire to work for an international organisation that will look ace on your CV. Don’t forget the location has a huge amount to offer as well… beaches, paella, sangria, history and architecture, excellent weather and much more!
If this role is of interest, please apply now!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Long term contract in Spain with a global company providing VDI support to a variety of international end clients, kicking off in March 2020 following a single stage Skype interview. This is an
Skype for Business Administrator contract available in Valencia, providing SfB and unified communication support to a global client and its international end customers. This is a long term
Network Technicians are required at the Spanish office of this global non-profit organisation starting March 2020. These are English-speaking long term positions as part of a multilocation network
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.