BI & Data Management specialist
The selected candidate will oversee technical design and implement the technical Data Management solution. We want you to have prior experience in Microsoft Data and BI stack components (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Azure Data Lake etc) as well as data visualizations experience. It’s an English-speaking role but given the location any Spanish skills will be a bonus!
Single stage skype interviews will take place in June and early July for onboarding of the selected candidate soon after.
Your activities will include:
- Assisting the lead data architect in revising enterprise conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Implementation of data management solutions, the ETL/ELT data processes, the databases/data warehouse/data lake solution and more.
- Creating data models.
- Revising data dictionary definitions, governance practices, and standards
- Partnering with Security specialists to ensure compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Develop scripts accordingly to the data need.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and data flowcharts.
You will have:
- Data certifications such as Microsoft Data Management and Analytics, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solution.
- Professional experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management, Information Systems with on-prem and cloud technologies.
- Expert knowledge on Data modelling (OLTP and OLAP models), Data Integration (ELT/ETL), Data Lake/Data Warehouse/Data Marts implementation and Data Analysis models (Analysis Services).
- Experience with Cloud Data & BI environment (MS Azure).
- Strong experience with Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Ability to live and work in Spain for the contract duration.
Our client is looking forward to receiving CVs so get in touch now if you have the skills, the experience and the desire to work for an international organisation that will look great on your CV. Don’t forget the location has a huge amount to offer as well… beaches, paella, sangria, history and architecture, excellent weather and more so when the coronavirus situation has improved this will be a great place to be!
If this role is of interest to you then please apply.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Identity & Access Manager - International Organisation - Valencia New long term contract role for an Identity & Access Management specialist working with an international organisation in Valencia,
We have an exciting contract opportunity working with a service provider for delivering remote IT and communication project support. Our client requires a technical architect with strong front-end
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.