BI & Data Management specialist
Your activities will include:
- Assisting the lead data architect in revising enterprise conceptual, logical, and physical data models
- Implementation of data management solutions, the ETL/ELT data processes, the databases/data warehouse/data lake solution and more.
- Creating data models.
- Revising data dictionary definitions, governance practices, and standards
- Partnering with Security specialists to ensure compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Develop scripts accordingly to the data need.
- Design conceptual and logical data models and data flowcharts.
You will have:
- Data certifications such as Microsoft Data Management and Analytics, Microsoft Azure Big Data Analytics Solution.
- Professional experience in Business Intelligence, Data Management, Information Systems with on-prem and cloud technologies.
- Expert knowledge on Data modelling (OLTP and OLAP models), Data Integration (ELT/ETL), Data Lake/Data Warehouse/Data Marts implementation and Data Analysis models (Analysis Services).
- Experience with Cloud Data & BI environment (MS Azure and AWS).
- Strong experience with Databases such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Qlik, Tableau).
- Ability to live and work in Spain for the contract duration.
Get in touch if you have the skills, the experience and the desire to work in a fantastic location for an international organisation that will look great on your CV. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Spain so European candidates are preferable.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Cyber Security Specialist - Spain - Long term contract Security assessment and architecture review of cloud based systems and services in AWS and/or Azure cloud hosting. Additionally experience
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.