Are you interested in working for a global pharmaceutical company during a huge expansion project?
We are looking for an experienced BIM Lead to support our client on a significant expansion project. The candidate will be involved from the very initial design stages and will be supporting it throughout the full project life-cycle.
Main responsibilities of the BIM Lead would include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out day to day BIM activities
- Working closely with the project teams and the design team to ensure successful delivery of the BIM all throughout the project
- Running BIM meetings
- Writing and maintain BEP
- Managing successful information exchange
- Tracking project outputs and making recommendations
- Linking BIM to site activities and using it to support successful project delivery
The main requirements for the BIM Lead are:
- Previous BIM experience
- Experience working with both project teams and external contractors
- Pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical project experience
- Proactive individual with good problem-solving skills
- Danish language is highly desirable.
If you would like to apply or find out more, get in touch!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
HVAC Lead - Denmark - Contract A global Biopharmaceutical company require a HVAC Lead who has in the past worked as part of a project matrix organisation to deliver Complex projects. The role
Clean Utilities Lead - Contract - Denmark A global Biopharmaceutical company require a Clean Utilities Lead who has in the past worked as part of a project matrix organisation to deliver Complex
Lead Process Engineer - Biotechnology - Denmark Our Client, A global Bio pharmaceutical company are currently embarking on a significantly large capital investment program me at one of their
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.