This vacancy has now expired
Do you want to work with an exciting company who are an established market leader within their niche field? We have a fantastic opportunity for a MAP BIM LEAD to work on a new greenfield fill finish facility on an initial 12-month contract. You will act as the owner representative to facilitate effective communication between the A/E BIM, CM BIM, and owner representatives.
- Collaborate closely with the A/E BIM, CM BIM leads.
- The A/E BIM Manager / Lead will model process between consultants during the design stage and make a seamless transfer of the model from design to the construction phase.
- The CM BIM Coordinator / Integration Manager shall partake in the BIM development process with the A/E firm during the design stage and manage the modelling process between all parties during the shop drawing and construction phases.
- Participate and serve as the owner representative subject matter expert during design review and model coordination meetings.
- Facilitate enhanced design review and model coordination meetings with the Owner project team and ensure the latest modelled content is available to all Project Team members
- Combining or linking multiple models in either the federated Control Model or Native Models as per the needs of the Project Team
- Provide advice / guidance to the project team, quality control (verifying model content during each phase) and checking procedures. Providing technical support to the project team regarding modelling enquiries
- Reviewing BIM modelling formats / protocols and coordination as well as reviewing analysis and findings such as clash detection and resolving clashes
- Maintaining file naming convention as well as managing version control, archiving, and backups
- Interacts with internal business partners to establish and define requirements for assigned deliverable and areas and communicate issues back to the internal and cross-company teams.
- Manages assigned areas in accordance with best practices including on-time start-up, completion within budget and meeting established expectations for successful project outcome(s).
- Applies extensive technical and industry-specific expertise and has full knowledge of the requirements of other related disciplines. Demonstrated skills in leading, planning, and developing project execution.
- Represents the client as the contact on assigned project areas. Interacts with senior internal and/or external personnel on matters often requiring coordination between organisations. Frequent contacts with internal personnel and customer representatives at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects or contracts.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity, innovation, and creativity. Ability to gather, analyse and interpret, relate, and compare information from multiple sources and identify cause and effect relationships. Ensures solutions are consistent with project objectives. Able to adapt and respond positively to a variety of situations and people to meet changing departmental priorities.
- 10 years related experience with BA/BS in engineering or construction.
- Experience in a bio-pharmaceutical / FDA-regulated manufacturing environment. A working knowledge of cGMP and facility/equipment validation requirements.
- Demonstrated commitment to values-based leadership and achieving objectives in a manner that is supportive of the internal values and leader behaviours.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, and technical capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a successful track record of managing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of the project organisation.
- Experience in safe work methodology and safe work approach.
If this sounds like the position for you then please apply today!
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Piping Black Utilities Lead - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Piping Black
Junior Engineering Manager - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires a Junior Engineering
Senior Process Engineer (CIP & Support Equipment) - Global Biopharmaceutical Client - USA Our client is making a significant capital investment for a new biologics facility in the USA and requires
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.