One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Bioassay Specialist to join their team close to the picturesque and historical city of Cork. The site is renowned for manufacturing excellence and plays a vital role in the company's large-scale biotech operations worldwide.
The site has received over $300 million investment over recent years in order to meet the demand for the company’s innovative products and will continue to evolve.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform laboratory experiments required, including ELISA/ Bioassay projects
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations.
- Knowledgeable in protein chemistry and analytical techniques such as ELISA/Bioassay methods, Method validations, method transfers and Equipment qualifications in a GMP environment.
- At least 3 years’ industry experience working with ELISA/Bioassay in a QC/Analytical role group.
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science)
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta part of QCS Staffing does not sponsor Visa applications.
Project Manager – Contract – 12 months – Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Biopharmaceutical client, based in beautiful Cork, Ireland. The client is looking for a
Validation Specialist - Temperature Mapping - Global Pharmaceutical Company - County Cork - 11 month contract One of our global Pharmaceutical clients is looking for a Validation Specialist to join
QA Specialist – CMO – Contract – 12 months – Cork, Ireland I am currently working with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical client, based in beautiful Cork, Ireland. The client is looking
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.