Black Utilities Team Lead
This vacancy has now expired
Responsible for defining and agreeing, with other Suite team leads and the Project Manager, the physical and procedural scope and scope boundaries.
Role and responsibilities:
- Lead and manage scope, budget, schedule, safety, quality and personnel of the suite team.
- Develop, document, agree and implement an execution strategy to deliver the scope in a controlled and well communicated manner.
- Coordinate the design effort with the contract engineering firm and ensure compliance to local & Global Standards.
- Facilitate engineering and user requirements for the black utility systems.
- Facilitate project job specification processes with A/E and end user.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science Degree in Engineering or Technology related discipline.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience similar role in Clean Facilities/Utilities systems within Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical knowledge of black utilities and clean utilities systems and equipment, biotechnology processes and a working knowledge of FDA and EU regulations is preferred.
- The candidate will be a convincing communicator with strong interpersonal skills
If this is you please apply today.
The candidate must have the rights to work in the location stated in the job advert.
Please note, Quanta Consultancy Services does not sponsor Visa applications.
Ireland is a hive of activity for the Life Sciences Sector at present with Global organisations investing in new manufacturing facilities all over the Country. We currently have a contract
Send us your CV
Our candidates are the cornerstone of our organisation and we are always looking to connect with new professionals who are seeking their next contract assignment or career opportunity.